EPE Foam (known as Expanded Polyethylene Foam) is a Non-Cross Link Polyethylene Foam. It is flexible, light weight and commonly used for packaging, cushioning and protection purposes.
Applications are as follows:
- Sound/Shock Absorption
Physical Properties of EPE Foam
- Density: 1.3pcf, 1.7pcf, 2.2pcf
- Thickness: 0.5mm to 100mm
- Form Flat Roll, Flat Sheet
- Colour: White, Pink, Black
- Grade: Standard, Anti-Static
- EPE Foam with thickness 2mm and below can be laminated with one side or two sides PE Film.
*Fabrication, die-cutting, lamination & packaging services are available.